1. After placing ticket order, please read the following regulations. The order can be held for three days before payment or relinquishment. Please make sure your ticket order information is accurate before making payment according to the amount shown. If you are entitled to a discount, please directly choose discounted option on screen, as once the ticket is paid for, no further discount can be granted. Once the order transaction is complete, this indicates the purchaser agrees to pay stated amount and payment will be forthcoming.
2. Card holder and purchaser must be the same person. This system has the right to refuse an order or other matters related to ticketing.
3. Ticket refund requests must be received by TaipeiEYE at least 3 days prior to the performance by telephone,Fax,or Email. Money will be refunded to the same credit card used for purchase. Refunds are not be eligible, if tickets are purchased within 3 days of the show.
4. If tickets are altered photocopied, overlaid or scanned, they will be considered counterfeit and dealt with according to the law.
5. Tickets are issued without a registration number, with one person per ticket allowed entry into venue. If the ticket holder arrives late, venue personnel will handle entry procedures so as not to disturb the performance. Any holder of a discounted ticket will be required to show proper ID (senior citizen, student tickets etc.) Venue personnel have the right to refuse entry for wrongfully purchased tickets or ask ticket holder to comply with handling procedures. If for any reason the ticket holder is denied admission into venue, there is no recourse for refund or other compensation.
6. Please do not bring food, beverages or recording equipment into performance venue, otherwise venue personnel have the right to refuse entry without recourse to refund or other compensation.
7. Please keep ticket in safe place. If the ticket is lost or damaged in any way rendering it illegible to venue personnel, no new ticket can be issued.
8. If a performance is canceled, moved or delayed for any reason, please consult Taipei Eye website or media outlets for news.
9. Once ticket is purchased, the system will notify buyer by email within forty-eight hours if the purchase was successful.
10. System service line phone number: (02)2568-2677。Service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org